Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Health depends of the kind of life that you have


Since I arrived in Vancouver, I've been taking time out for myself every weekend. In other words, I'm doing many new things in my life that I've never done before.

I'm quite open-minded about new challenges in my life. I'm spending my free time doing lots of things that are good for my mind, my body and my spirit.

Every other day I've been running about 30 minutes in the park near my homestay.

In addition, I do differents kinds of exercise every weekend. I've gone hiking and kayaking. I've done this in various places around Vancouver: Stanley Park, Queen Elizabeth Park, Lynn Canyon and Grouise Mountain. Because of this, I appreciate nature.

As a result of a lot of exercise, I've been feeling relaxed.

Although I spend a lot of time doing exercise, I've also found time to do something for my mind and my spirit.

I have friends in my country, Brazil. I feel better when I cheer my friends up. Based of this, I spend time on Messenger and send e-mail to my friends. Talk about my life and ask them about their life. Besides, I like to listen to differents genre of music and I like to read books.

Although I haven't been meditating, I've prayed regularly and I've gotten in touch with the nature, in Vancouver.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

It sounds like you have a very healthy (and happy!) outlook to life Liane. I'm so glad you are taking advantage of the amazing nature in Vancouver.

Anonymous said...

some suggestions (how I would write it, which doesn't have to be right)

In my free time I do lots of things that ...

Every day I've been running for about 30 minutes in the park near my homestay.


In addition, I do different kinds of exercises every weekend.

Although I spend a lot of time doing exercises, I've also found time to do something for my mind and my spirit.


Talk about my life and ask them about theirs. Besides, I like to listen to different genres of music and I like to read books.